About the Owner
American Air Suspension was started by an ASE certified technician with over 30 years of professional auto experience. Two decades were spent working as a Ford / Lincoln & ASE Certified Front End, Brake and Suspension Technician. During this time, he resolved the braking and suspension issues for countless customers.
About American Air Suspension
American Air Suspension is home to the best auto parts at some of the greatest prices. While we love being able to offer low prices for high-quality air suspension parts, we believe that customer service is the most important aspect of our business. Rather than trying to focus on a multiplicity of auto specialties, we have decided to focus on niche areas. Through continued education and decades of experience, we strive to provide the best answers the first time. To do this American Air Suspension customer representatives will:
- Listen to the unique needs of each client.
- Ask the right questions to better determine the best solution.
- Work with customers until the issue is resolved.
- Remain dedicated to research and development, so that we are up-to-date on best practices and techniques.
- Always put the needs of the customer first.
Through dedication and a big heart, American Air Suspension continues to be a growing small business. Our American auto parts are thoroughly tested to achieve the highest performance and highest quality results. In this vein, American Air Suspension has proudly achieved numerous industry awards.