1) Customer must contact American Air Suspension FIRST before shipping any part back. Any unidentified product or product that we receive that wasn’t called in prior, will not quality for a refund.
2) We reserve the right to refuse any products for return. (Due to damage, etc.)
3) Items must be returned within 30 days of the purchased invoice date to receive refund.
4) Customer is responsible for both the original shipping and return freight costs.
5) Any product that has been installed cannot be returned for a refund.
6) A 20 % restocking fee will apply to all non-warranty returns.
7) Refunds are paid in manner of that payment was made, ( i.e, credit card or check).
8) Proof of purchase will be required on any and all returns for refund.
9) There are no other warranties expressed or written which will modify this Return Policy.
Depending on the part(s) ordered, they can be shipped by way of the 3 main carriers. While the heavier items almost always come by way of UPS, the smaller items are usually sent through the Postal Service or FedEx.