2003-2009 Lexus GX470 Air Suspension Conversion
12 MONTHS WARRANTY
- Shipping and Refund
2003-2009 Lexus GX470 Air Suspension Conversion
This Lexus GX470 Air Suspension Conversion Kit Includes:
- Premium Rear (Usually Monroe) shocks.
- Rear Name Brand Springs.
- Instructions show how to cancel all suspension warning messages.
- Easy to follow instructions clearly show how to install the conversion kit.
- These high-quality GX470 parts are proudly made in the United States.
- Install help: Toll-Free tech line.
- The Lexus GX470 Air Suspension Conversion Kit is equipped with a lifetime warranty to provide added security and comfort for an extended period.
Why Buy Lexus Suspension Parts From American Air Suspension?
Expert Experience You Can Trust
Nobody knows these systems better! The owner of American Air Suspension(AAS) was a Ford/Lincoln Certified Air Suspension Expert for over 20 years. During this time, he quickly learned what the best parts were and which parts to leave for "the other guys." You can trust AAS to bring you only the best parts available for your Lexus GX470 Suspension. Learn More About Us Â»
Lexus GX470 Air Suspension Help and Common Problems
What about the computer? Won't the suspension light come on?
No. Included in this kit is a unique electronic module that will cancel out the suspension warning messages automatically.
Why is your kit better than any others?
Does my mechanic have to cut or weld anything?
No, never. These kits are designed to be a bolt-on installation. Installation instructions are included.
Do I need to buy anything else?
No. Our kit comes with everything you need to efficiently and safely convert your Lexus to a conventional coil spring suspension.
How many hours does it take for the Lexus GX470 Air Suspension Conversion?
You should generally figure between 2-3 hours times the shops labor rate, but this can vary greatly depending on the shop.
Will the car sit lower than it did with the air?
No, all of our kits are designed to be at regular factory ride height. If your vehicle has adjustable settings, the height should be in the middle.
Lexus GX470 Air Suspension Conversion
These instructions are furnished only to give you an idea of the task at hand. When installing your kit, please use the instructions furnished with the kit, as they will include pictures to aid with the install as well as air suspension warning light disarming instructions.
Coil Spring Compressor
* Raise and safely support the vehicle.
* Remove rear wheels.
* Remove the upper retaining clip from the rear air spring.
* Locate the air canister at the rear of the vehicle underneath, under the drivers side. Remove the air lines that run to the air bags. This will release the air lines that run to the air bags.
* Remove the lower portion of the air bag from the axle perch.
* Pull down the top of the air bag to access the air line.
* Squeeze the white plastic clip and remove air line from the air bag.
* Remove the air bag from the vehicle.
* Place a jack stand under the rear axle. Remove the lower shock bolt and lower the rear axle.
* Disconnect the electrical connector from the shock.
* Remove the upper shock nut and remove the shock from the vehicle.
* Place the jam nut on an open end wrench to reach under the perch and install onto bolt, then tighten.
* Lower one side of the rear axle at a time. Lower until axle hangs free.
* Using an external spring compressor, compress the spring 2-3 inches.
* Now place the spring up and onto the axle plate. Slowly remove the spring compressor while keeping the top of the spring in line to fit over the upper locator.
* Raise the rear axle and install the lower shocks onto the mounting location and secure the bolts.
* Installation is now complete.
* Install rear wheels and torque lug nuts to factory recommended specs.
(after the springs settle)
Lexus GX470 Air Suspension Conversion Kit
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and IssuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / Non-Returnable ItemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
ExchangesThe fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
RefundsWe will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Americanairsuspension.com offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty for United States on all Air Springs, Air Struts, Coil Spring Conversion Kits and other Suspension Kits. Americanairsuspension.com offers a 30-Day Return Policy on unused and uninstalled products. Americanairsuspension.com offers a 30-Day Warranty on parts used in commercial vehicles. Improper use or installation is not a manufacturer's defect and is not covered by the warranty. The Americanairsuspension.com Warranty is non-transferable.
For complete Warranty details and limitations, please click here.