2005-2009 Range Rover Sport Coil Spring Conversion (LB44F)
12 MONTHS WARRANTY
- Shipping and Refund
2005-2009 Range Rover Sport Coil Spring Conversion
NOTE: Kit is for L320 Chassis 4.2L or 4.4L engine with or without Supercharger.
This Range Rover Sport Coil Spring Conversion Includes:
- Brand Name Pre-Assembled Struts and Rear Spring Assemblies.
- Easy to follow instructions clearly show technicians how to install the new conversion kit.
- These high-quality Rover parts are proudly made in the United States.
- The Range Rover Sport Coil Spring Conversion is equipped with a lifetime warranty to provide added security and comfort for an extended period of time.
Why Buy Rover Suspension Parts From American Air Suspension?
Expert Experience You Can Trust
Nobody knows these systems better! The owner of American Air Suspension(AAS) was a Ford/Lincoln Certified Air Suspension Expert for over 20 years. During this time, he quickly learned what were the best parts... and which parts to leave for "the other guys". You can trust AAS to bring you only the best parts available for your Range Rover Sport Suspension. Learn More About Us Â»
Range Rover Sport Air Suspension Help and Common Problems
What about the computer? Won't the suspension light come on?
At the present time, yes. The 1st priority of a kit is to get the customer where he/she can drive their car. 2nd priority is the suspension light defeat. Although there isn't a light out solution available now, you can be alerted when one is available. This can be done by simply letting us know the best email address. As soon as one hits the shelf, it'll automatically send you an email.
Why is your Range Rover Sport Coil Spring Conversion better than any others?
Our Range Rover Sport Coil Spring Conversion is comprised of the absolute best parts available which includes the Best Coil Springs on the planet!
Does my mechanic have to weld anything?
No. No welding or cutting is required to install this kit.
Will this Range Rover Sport Coil Spring Conversion work on an Sport Supercharged engine?
Yes. This kit works well with the Supercharged or Non-Supercharged 4.4L engine.
How many hours does it take for the Range Rover Sport Coil Spring Conversion?
You should generally figure between 3-4 hours times the shops labor rate, but this can vary greatly depending on the shop.
Will the vehicle sit lower than it did with the air?
No, our Range Rover Sport Coil Spring Conversion is designed to be at regular factory ride height. If your vehicle has adjustable settings, the height should be in the middle. Btw, just like ANY New coil spring, the car will be a tad high for the 1st 2-3 weeks. During this 2-3 week period, it will "settle" a little bit every day.
These instructions are furnished only to give you an idea of the task at hand. When installing your kit, please use the instructions furnished with the kit, as they will include pictures to aid with the install as well as air suspension warning light module instructions.
FRONT AIR STRUT REMOVAL:
* Raise the vehicle and make sure it is well supported before removing any of the old suspension.
* Disconnect Battery
* Locate the onboard air suspension compressor under the drivers side rear door at the frame.
* Remove the cover to access the compressor.
* Unplug the compressor harness, then reinstall the cover.
* Remove all 4 wheels and tires.
* Locate the air line going into the top of the strut.
* Remove the line by unscrewing the fitting or cutting the line.
CAUTION: The strut and line may have residual air pressure still in them!! Always wear eye protection.
* Remove the lower strut mounting bolt.
* Remove the upper strut mounting nuts and then remove the strut from the vehicle.
Repeat on opposite side
Front Range Rover Sport Coil Spring Conversion Installation:
* Remove the upper nuts and washers as well.
* Place the new strut into the vehicle and align the upper studs to go into the existing mount holes.
* Install the washers and nuts on the studs and leave them loose.
* Make sure the lower mount bushing has the steel sleeve in it! Then place the large washer between the lower mount and bracket. Align it so that the original bolt can be put through the assembly.
* Install the nut on the bolt and draw the assembly tight.
* Tighten the upper stud nuts.
Repeat on opposite side
CAUTION: The strut and air line may still have residual air pressure in them! Always wear eye protection.
* Removal of the spare tire will allow access to the air line and inner mounting stud.
* Remove the lower track bar from the hub assembly.
* Remove The lower strut mounting bolt.
* Remove the struts upper retaining nuts from the studs and remove the strut from the vehicle.
Repeat on opposite side
* In the upper strut mounting plate in the vehicle, drill out the three existing stud holes using the new drill bit.
* Cut the zip tie off of the bottom of the new conversion strut and save the washer. Making sure the steel sleeve is in the bushing!
* Then remove the upper stud nuts.
* Install the new strut in the vehicle by aligning the upper three studs to the newly drilled holes and install the new nuts to hold the strut. (leave the nuts loose at this time)
* With the steel sleeve in the bushing, align it into the lower mounting bracket and place the large washer between one side of the bushing and the bracket.
* Install the original bolt through the assembly.
* Remove the upper ball joint nut to separate the upper A-arm from the spindle arm.
* Remove the lower air spring mounting bolt.
Repeat on opposite side
Range Rover Sport Spring Conversion
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and IssuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / Non-Returnable ItemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
ExchangesThe fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
RefundsWe will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Americanairsuspension.com offers a one year warranty (excluding all Air Ride / Smart Ride SKUs) for United States on all Air Springs, Air Struts, Coil Spring Conversion Kits and other Suspension Kits. Americanairsuspension.com offers a 30-Day Return Policy on unused and uninstalled products.
Americanairsuspension.com offers a 30-Day Warranty on parts used in commercial vehicles. Improper use or installation is not a manufacturer's defect and is not covered by the warranty. The Americanairsuspension.com Warranty is non-transferable.
For complete Warranty details and limitations, please click here.