1995-2002 Range Rover Suspension Conversion (LB240)
12 MONTHS WARRANTY
- Shipping and Refund
Fix your 1995 - 2002 Range Rover Suspension Conversion (LB240)
Having air suspension issues on your Range Rover? Before spending one dime on that expensive, unreliable air suspension system, give some serious thought for a Range Rover Suspension Conversion. After the conversion, you'll not only save yourself thousands of dollars in future repair bills, you'll increase the reliability dramatically and give you a piece of mind knowing the suspension isn't going to let you down again! Our kits include everything you need to do the conversion and a Lifetime Warranty! Installation requires no cutting or welding. This Range Rover Suspension Conversion comes with illustrated instructions and a toll-free tech line in case your mechanic gets stuck on something during the install.
NOTE: For "Classic Chassis" only. If the front shocks on your Range Rover mount through the center of the springs, this kit IS NOT COMPATIBLE with your vehicle!
A solution that'll work as good 10 years from now as it did from the beginning. Something the air suspension just can't do! Install an Range Rover Air Suspension Conversion Kit and be done with those air issues forever! This Premium Range Rover Air Suspension Conversion Kit will eliminate your air suspension problems forever, all while retaining the factory ride height!
American Air Suspension can supply you with the best kit on the market to cancel out those mega-expensive Air Suspension repairs and increase your Range Rover's reliability! As far as cost goes, the Front & Range Rover Suspension Conversion Kit is less than replacing just one air strut alone. This Coil Spring Conversion Kit comes with all the parts you need to safely and thoroughly convert your Range Rover to a conventional coil spring-type suspension without all the air suspension headaches.
This Range Rover Suspension Conversion Kit Includes:
- All four coil springs made by the world's best coil spring manufacturer.
- All four spring perches.
- Easy to follow instructions clearly show technicians how to install the new conversion kit.
- Easy to follow instructions included to cancel out the suspension message on your Rover.
Why Buy Range Rover Suspension Parts From American Air Suspension?
Expert Experience You Can Trust
Nobody knows these systems better! The owner of American Air Suspension (AAS) was a Certified Air Suspension Expert for over 20 years. During this time, he quickly learned what were the best parts... and which parts to leave for "the other guys". You can trust AAS to bring you only the best parts available for your car Suspension. Learn More...
Backed by the Automotive Community
Need a reference? How about thousands of references? The one's that know us the best are the ones on the Ford & Lincoln Forums. Learn how we impact the auto world by visiting: markviii.org, Lincoln VS Cadillac, FordTrucks.com, Lincolns online & many, many more.
For more in-depth information or product questions, don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Range Rover Air Suspension Help and Common Problems
What about the computer? Won't the suspension light come on?
No. Our kit comes with instructions how to quickly & easily defeat the suspension warning message forever.
Why is your Range Rover Suspension Conversion better than any others?
Our Range Rover kit is comprised of the absolute best Struts and Coil Springs available!
Does my mechanic have to cut or weld anything?
No, never. This Range Rover Suspension Conversion is designed to be a bolt-on installation. Installation instructions are included.
What if my mechanic has problems with the install, what then?
The kit comes with easy to follow illustrated instructions, but we also furnish a toll-free number to our tech dept, where they can get their questions answered.
How many hours does it take for the Range Rover Suspension Conversion?
Average install time is usually 3-4 hours times the shops labor rate. But this can vary greatly depending on the shop.
Do I need to buy anything else?
No. Everything you need to convert your vehicle to a conventional coil spring suspension is included in this kit. As is the case for this vehicle, adding shocks and a lift kit is optional.
Range Rover Suspension Conversion
* Remove all four tires.
* Depressurize the air bag by removing the nylon air line at the top. To remove, push the metal collet in while pulling on the hose at the same time. (cutting the air line is an alternative)
* Remove the two upper securing clips.
* Remove the bolt securing the lower air bag retaining pin to the front axle.
* Remove the lower air bag retaining clip and remove air bag from the vehicle.
* Place jack stands under the front axle to raise and support the axle.
* Raise axle about one inch to remove the lower shock nut at the axle.
NOTE: If you purchased the upgraded kit with the shocks, remove old shocks now.
* In the hardware package, remove the plates marked "Front Bottom".
* This plate rests on the front axle. Rotate the plate until the D-shaped bolt head fits into the D-shaped bolt on the axle. The plate should rest flush on the axle pad.
Repeat steps for the other side of the vehicle.
* Lower the front axle as far as possible WITHOUT stretching the brake lines or wires!
* Remove the front top plates from the package. Also, remove the #30 springs from the box.
(#30 spring is for the front ONLY)
* The #30 spring will need to be compressed with a spring compressor to install.
* Spring will need to be compressed approximately 1-1/2 to 2 inches to install.
* With the spring compressed and spring upright(lettering NOT upside down), place the plate marked "Front Top" on top of the spring.
* Now place the whole assembly onto the front lower axle plate.
* Raise the axle while you guide the upper plate into the upper hole.
* Make sure the rubber ring on the top plate is seated all the way around in the upper bracket.
* With the axle still raised, attach the lower shock to its mounting bracket.
* Make sure the spring is aligned inside the lower plate as well as in the upper bracket. When all is aligned correctly and shock is bolted in place, remove the spring compressor.
* Now lower the axle on that side until the shock holds the axle.
* Zip tie the air lines away from hot or moving parts and install wheel well liners.
Repeat steps for the other side of the vehicle.
* Wearing eye protection, use a screwdriver to push in the metal collet then pull the line out with your other hand.
* Remove the metal clip in the same area to free the top of the air bag.
* Remove the metal clip at the bottom of the air bag.
* Remove both air bags from the vehicle.
* Place jack stands underneath the rear axle to raise and support the rear axle.
* Raise axle about one inch to take the load off of the shocks.
* Remove lower shock nuts on each side of the vehicle.
* If you purchased the upgraded kit with shocks, remove the old shocks at this time. If you're reusing your old shocks, leave the upper portion of the shocks mounted.
Repeat steps for the other side of the vehicle.
* Remove the two plates marked "Rear Bottom" from the hardware package.
* Remove the nut and washer from the bottom of both plates.
* Place both plates with bolts on the axle over the holes that the air bags used to sit in, making sure bolt threads are through the axle bracket.
* On the underside of the axle bracket, install the washer and nut and tighten each one.
* Lower axle as far as possible WITHOUT stretching the brake line.
* Take the remaining plates marked "Rear Top" and place them on top of the #31 springs. (#31 springs fit the rear only)
* With a helper, install each spring onto the axle plates.
* While holding the springs in place, raise the axle until the upper plates are about to touch up in the frame pocket.
* Rotate the spring and upper plate until the two nuts on the plate will seat into and through the oval shape up in the frame pocket.
* Continue to raise axle and seat the upper plates flush in frame pocket. (you can check that the nuts on the plate are in the oval by looking between the frame and body, where you removed the air bag clip)
* When you have both upper plates seated, and the lower part of the springs are resting inside the axle plates, raise the axle so you can attach the lower shocks to the axle on both sides and tighten.
* With both spring assemblies in place and shock nuts tight, remove jack stands from the axle.
* Install wheels and tighten lug nuts to factory specs.
NOTE: While lowering the car to the ground, you may hear a "pop" sound as the upper plates completely seat into the frame pockets.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and IssuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / Non-Returnable ItemsCertain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
ExchangesThe fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
RefundsWe will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Americanairsuspension.com offers a one year warranty (excluding all Air Ride / Smart Ride SKUs) for United States on all Air Springs, Air Struts, Coil Spring Conversion Kits and other Suspension Kits. Americanairsuspension.com offers a 30-Day Return Policy on unused and uninstalled products.
Americanairsuspension.com offers a 30-Day Warranty on parts used in commercial vehicles. Improper use or installation is not a manufacturer's defect and is not covered by the warranty. The Americanairsuspension.com Warranty is non-transferable.
For complete Warranty details and limitations, please click here.